sexta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2009

The Show

Lucifer manda no mundo. Mas eu sou um filho dilecto. Oh yeah. Hey Mr. Euro come down to earth and lay your hands on me. Assim mesmo, está calor e quero que me aconteça alguma coisa brilhante. Bang bang. Hey Mr. Smile and Style I love that shiny suit, aquele vermelho que vestiste na noite da chuva ácida sobre as nossas cabeças, numa ilha no meio de lado nenhum. I meant to get one just like that but I must've took another route, yeah? Estás a ver, it comes into your head. Tenho que me rir. Amanhã? Como sempre, meu caro, you stick it in your hat you shout 'Attack! Attack! Attack!' and cannot be grounded. Ah! well... hey Mr. Make and Break do you know what it means to live your life lookin' out of a can of beans? Queres mesmo saber? Mesmo? Sou um armário de adjectivos. O que faria eu sem o teu toque? It comes into your head you stick it in your hat you shout 'Attack! Attack! Attack!' (and don't look back) you know the score. Está a apetecer-me ser medieval. Não te rias. Sabes como eu sou, rise up above us all you're on a role, a role, a role, and cannot be grounded shout! Shout! Shout! All lookout! Out!Out! Out! Out! Shout! Shout! Shout! Hit the ground down, down, down, down. Ouve o que eu te digo, baby, sabes que tenho toda a razão do mundo. I said hey Mr. Universe, God knows where you've been. Onde está a surpresa? Diz-me! I can't relate to a single thing in your glossy magazine. Olho, páro, sorrio, devolvo a brincadeira. Não é sempre assim? It comes into your head, you stick it in your hat you shout 'Attack! Attack! Attack!' (and don't look back). Não olhes assim para mim, you know the score. Faz o que te digo, como sempre fizeste, rise up above us all, you're on a role, a role, a role and cannot be grounded e é isso que me deixa feliz e com a sensação de que nem tudo está perdido, certo? Come on and enjoy the show...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário